Senior Software Engineer III
Location: Corporate Headquarters in Norcross, Georgia USA
Updated on April 20, 2017
See description below.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for scoping, designing, developing and debugging BIOS modules and preboot applications for UEFI and Software Utilities under different operating environments such as DOS, EFI, Windows, Linux and firmware;
- Collaborating with Quality Assurance in developing test software procedures and review of test results;
- Coordinating development activities with other developers;
- Gathering customer requirements and creating Statement of Work;
- Utilizing Agile methodology for software development;
- Follow development procedures;
- Writing software specifications;
- Developing system software components;
- Using Source Code Control and project tracking tools;
- Providing technical documentation;
- Debugging and fixing bugs;
- Reaching stated targets on a specified time schedule;
- Providing regular status reporting to project leader and management;
- Managing all assigned customer projects;
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related field and 5 years of experience in software development or software engineering. Experience must have been progressive and have included Java; C, C++; UEFI; BIOS Core Architecture and EFI Architecture; x86; ARM; Assembly; Linux; DOS, Windows and firmware
Drug/Background Screen required.
Qualified applicants should send resumes to Srivatsan Ramachandran, American Megatrends, Inc., 5555 Oakbrook Pkwy, Bldg. 200, Norcross, GA 30093, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.