StorTrends, along with our parent company American Megatrends Inc., is always on the lookout for top talent to join our team. We are looking for driven individuals with a passion for technology as well as innovation. Please check our open positions for job opportunities, and if you don’t see a position that interests you, please feel free to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test Engineer II
Location: Corporate Headquarters in Norcross, Georgia USA
Updated on September 13, 2017
See description below.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full-time Test Engineer II responsible for writing automation test scripts as well as test software to stress the Redfish and Rack Scale Design (RSD) products - cutting edge technologies - developed by the engineering group;
- writing and executing automated test scripts using a pre-defined framework;
- writing independent compliance test suites using Java Script, Python and C; writing positive and negative smoke and regression test scripts to test product functionality and integration with dependencies;
- testing APIs, user interfaces, web services and/or web applications' writing performance, load, and stress tests utilizing a pre-defined framework;
- participating in code reviews and Scrum meetings with the engineering and development teams;
- collaborating with other quality and development engineers to build, evolve, and maintain a scalable continuous build and deployment pipeline;
- managing and supervising test engineers to help write automation scripts.
Drug/Background Screen required.
Qualified applicants should send resumes to Srivatsan Ramachandran, American Megatrends, Inc., 5555 Oakbrook Pkwy, Bldg. 200, Norcross, GA 30093, or email email@example.com.
American Megatrends Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug screen and background check required. E-Verify Employer.